Our Partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund
- CHF’s mission is to deliver hope to suffering children by equipping local churches for gospel-centered mercy ministry.
- Children’s Hunger Fund was established in 1991 by president and founder Dave Phillips. Since then, CHF has delivered food and, ultimately, hope to children and families in need in the US and around the world for over 25 years.
1.29 billion people in the world—more than the entire population of Africa–live on less than $1.25 (USD) a day. Most lack access to one or more basic human needs: sufficient food, safe drinking water, or adequate shelter.
But combatting poverty and food insecurity demands more than simple charity. While nutritious food provides temporary relief of physical hunger, the life-giving truth of the gospel provides eternal hope and relief from spiritual poverty.
The Good News
Children’s Hunger Fund provides nourishing food for hungry kids across America and around the world. CHF distributes Food Paks and other aid through local churches so that they may deliver hope to suffering children and families in their communities.
- The local church was designed by God to be His primary channel of mercy to the poor around the world.
- CHF provides comprehensive biblical training to equip churches for gospel-centered mercy ministry.
- CHF does this through their mercy ministry initiative, Rethink Mercy.