How can I pay for my order
- We offer safe and secure checkout. You can pay via a credit card, or Paypal.
Do I pay Sales Tax?
- By law, we only charge sales tax to orders that are shipped within the State of California. Your exact sales tax is based on the ship-to address.
Do I receive an invoice with my order?
- An electronic invoice is generated with your order. You will receive an email with your order details and charges within minutes of placing your order. Please check your junk mail folder if you don’t receive an order confirmation email from us.
- Orders once placed may not be cancelled.
How much do I pay for shipping?
- We offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on most products within continental USA.
- Orders with Free Shipping are delivered within 1-7 business days depending on the final destination. Please note that this transit time is in addition to any processing time listed on the product page.
- For orders to Alaska & Hawaii, the shipping charges are calculated based on weight and the final destination.
- Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS or another carrier of our choice. Please note that UPS, Fedex and DHL deliveries are M-F only. Weekends are not part of standard or expedited shipping times.
How do I estimate the right delivery time for me?
Total Delivery Time = Order Processing Time + Transit time.
- Order Processing Time is defined as the time it takes to process your order. While we aim to process most orders the next day if received by 2 PM PST.
- Transit Time is defined as the time it takes for the shipping company to deliver the package to you. Free shipping option can take anywhere from 1-7 business days.
Do you ship to Canada?
- Yes, we offer standard shipping to Canada. Your shipping costs will be displayed during checkout. Unfortunately, Canadian orders do not qualify for free shipping. Please note that we are not responsible for any customs, tax, and duties charged by the import department of your country. International orders do not qualify for our return policy.
Do you ship outside USA & Canada and how much do I pay for International Shipping?
- We are able to ship products to internationally. International orders are contingent upon certain criteria since these are handled on order by order basis. Email us at email@example.com with the product you are interested in. Please note that we are not responsible for any customs, tax, and duties charged by the import department of your country. International orders do not qualify for our return policy.
What is your return policy?
- You may return most items within 30 days of your original order date. We will credit you your total purchase price less the amount To Live Like Jesus incurred for shipping the product(s) to you. Your return package must be post-marked within 30 days of your original order date. To Live Like Jesus does not cover your return shipping costs.
How do I return the products?
- Enclose your packing slip and the merchandise in a package then ship to the address below within 30 days from the order date. We cannot refund or exchange merchandise that is not received or arrives damaged, so we recommend that you insure your package (postage and insurance fees are non refundable). All returns should be mailed to:
To Live Like Jesus – 2140 N. Hollywood Way, Unit 6683, Burbank, CA 91510
- If you have lost your packing slip, please include your name, address, reason for return (do share), order number (if available), along with the merchandise you wish to return.
How long does it take to get my refund?
- We process all returns within 5 days upon receipt. Your credit card will be credited the appropriate amount and posted to your account once the return is processed. It may take 3-5 business days for the credit to appear on your account, depending on your bank. All shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
I was shipped the wrong item(s). What should I do?
- If the return is a result of an error we made in your order or a product defect, we will replace the product or refund the complete amount including all shipping charges. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, name and address and details on the reason for your return. Refunds will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the returned products. If the item you requested is in stock, we will ship it to you immediately. We will assist you in returning the original shipment for a full refund, including shipping charges.
- We cannot issue any refunds or exchanges for the return of certain items, including if the item that has a return post-mark dated after the 30 day return period or if the item is not in its original condition.
My order was damaged in transit. What should I do?
- If you received a damaged delivery, all you have to do is let us know. Please email us at email@example.com and file a claim within 5 days from the delivery date. A customer specialist from the shipping department may call you to confirm some details. Once you file a claim with us, please save the content in its original packaging. Our carrier may choose to inspect the package. The claim may not be processed if the original packaging and its contents are not available. We will ship out a replacement to you immediately. Please DO NOT ship the damaged merchandise back to us.